By developing industrial differentiating technologies and by maintaining the synergy between technology and applications, POLIS will allow European industries to further develop existing markets and to branch out into new ones.
In addition to the production & technology jobs and associated indirect employment, significant business expansion of imaging and photonic products has already generated hundreds of new positions in design, marketing and customer support activities in Europe. We fully expect that new applications developed in Polis will allow all industrial partners to maintain or create jobs in their organizations and along the value chain.
Conferences and exhibitions
- SEMICON Europa, September 2014 (STM)
- 3D process presentation at CERN, 12th January 2015 (STM)
- EPTC 2015 at Singapore, 2nd-4th December 2015 (STM)
- Berlin European Nanoelectronics Forum organized by AENESAS, 1st-2nd December 2015 (STM)
- EPTC 2015 at Singapore 2nd-4th December 2015 (EVG)
- CES Las Vegas, 6th-9th January 2016 (STM)
- ISSCC International Solid State Circuits Conference, 31st January- 4th February San Francisco (STM)
- DCS exhibition in Baltimore, 17th-21 april 2016 (Umicore)
- MWC Barcelona 22th-25th, February 2016 (STM)
“Single Photon counting image sensor” presentation done by Neale Dutton (STM) ISSCC International Solid State Circuits Conference 31st January- 4th February San Francisco