PHOTONIS is a leading multinational high-technology group, specialised in photo sensor imaging technologies. PHOTONIS is a global manufacturer of electro-optic components used in the detection of ions, electrons and photons.These quality components are integrated into a variety of applications including night vision optics, digital cameras, mass spectrometry, physics research, space exploration and many others. Headquartered in Merignac (France), The company employs more than 1000 dedicated employees located at production facilities in the USA, France and The Netherlands.
PHOTONIS is the leading developer and manufacturer of custom optical sensor solutions for science and industry. The company is renowned for high quality and innovative products backed by the best technical support. PHOTONIS is a specialist supplier of:
- Micro-Channel Plates (SMCP) for the analytic market, high-energy physics and space observation
- Channel Electron Multiplier tubes for the analytic market, high-energy physics and space observation
- Streak tubes for laser fusion research, mine detection and bio-fluorescence life-time research
- Neutron detectors for nuclear power plants and nuclear research
- Low-Light digital sensors: day-to-night camera and CMOS sensors for surveillance and security applications
- Light Intensification Sensors for night vision, industry & research
PHOTONIS has a long history in the manufacture of innovative MCP/MPOs and demonstrated success in collaborating with various universities, science laboratories and international agencies.